Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nicholas Romanov, Prince of Russia



Nicholas Romanovich Romanov, Prince of Russia (Russian: Николай Романович Романов; born 26 September 1922) is a claimant to the headship of the Imperial House of Romanov and President of the Romanov Family Association. Although he is undoubtedly a descendant of Tsar Nicholas I of Russia, his claimed titles and official membership in the former Imperial House are disputed by those who maintain that his parents' marriage violated the Laws of Imperial Russia.

2 comments:

  1. I have come forward as the blood line heir they had identified in 1989 but not told. I am grand-daughter to Maria and Anastasia somehow and have again been confirmed mendelian in 2005 and sangrail and told but I was told it was a blood disorder that would make my blood different anyone in the world forever. Another knew as she was part of the 1989 scam and since impersonating me and she was doing somethign to this doctor. I researched the protein disorder with my blood that would always be different. Put it together very recent and am very attacked over it trying take my place I was crown to in 1971 or 1972 by Grand Dutchess Marie, King EdwardVIII and several other ties adn titles as Queen most high or born Tsarina I inherit them and I have taken my other with the holy spirit and been anointed seems it was known as I found.. We discovered yesterday Tsar Nicholas II never signed the papers so the Romanov line moves to active with my dad Emperer Michael -Rybak -used but is Romanov and me as Tsarina -Queen Ann Marie Rybak -the sangrail my real name shown is some combo of Anastasia-Maria-Victoria Romanov-Sobieski-Renaldi-Windsor-etc.. Grandfather King Edward VIII never abdicated legally either known..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did you make up such a lie without any evidence?

      Delete